Knowledge is power, but is it if you're not using it?
What if the application you delivered to your customers was extremenly intelligent? It could retrieve, analyze and use the massive amounts of data that businesses are generating today at an astronimcal rate.
Analyze business deals, conduct market research, estimate and predict potential issues, better monetize your product, and so much more. These things provide direct benefits to your company. Churning through that data by hand doesn't. Enter Azure Machine Learning.
In this session you will learn to how to integrate Azure Machine Learning into your existing applications and workflows with REST services. You will learn a modular, maintainable solution to empowering your users with the business intelligence that only Azure Machine Learning can provide.
You will learn:
* Various ways to abstract business rules, workflows, AI (Machine Learning) and more into your applications
* How to Integrate Azure Machine Learning into your existing Applications and Processes
* Creating an Azure Machine Learning Experiment
* Retrieving the Score from an Azure Machine Learning Experiment and integrating it into your applications and processes
* Integrating numerous Machine Learning Experiments from the Azure Machine Learning Marketplace into your existing applications and processes
* Various concepts for abstracting and managing services and APIs
A Microsoft Azure account is required in order for you to access the Azure Machine Learning Studio. Don't have access? No worries, you can create an account free. Plus, you will learn design patterns that will improve your applications either way.